Sunday, February 17, 2019

Review of His Best Friend by Vivian Ward


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jules, Rocco, and Harley. What do you do when you find that you are not just in love with your husband but his best friend too? Jules and Rocco have been trying for a couple of years now to have a baby. However the more they try and fail the more there seems to be this distance growing between them. Both of them blame themselves for the lack of a baby and instead of talking to one another Rocco throws himself into work and Jules leans on Harley. There is something else at play as well. Rocco has this fantasy about seeing his best friend and wife being intimate together. Harley knows feeling something other than friendship for his best friends girl is just wrong but he can't stop it. It only gets worse when he moves in with them. Can these three get all that their hearts desire or will it destroy them all forever?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...