Sunday, February 10, 2019

Review of Sold Out by A.M. Madden


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book the gang is back. We are able to see where everyone is. Who is till together who isn't. Do they have kids are they still playing it footloose and fancy free. It is great to see all the old gang back. However this book isn't all sunshine and roses. This book the gang has to go through some stuff that will affect everyone in an different way. Will they all come out in the end? The real question is will they all be the same or will some be changed forever?

First off let me say wow. This is another amazing hit in this series by this author. This book will take you on an emotional journey you never though you would go on with these characters. There is so much I want to tell you about this book. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will however say this book will have you cheering to read about all the characters you know and wanting to hug others. I will tell you, that this book will have you locking your doors, sending the kids to grandma's, ordering dinner in and not getting a single chore done in the house till you read those two words "The End". I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...