Monday, February 25, 2019

Review of Staying Home by J.C. Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not a stand alone, it is part of a duet, please make sure you read Finding Home first. In this book all the characters are back and ready for more mischief. No matter how much Vivian affected him he is determined to keep his distance. Vivian doesn't know what she can do to make things right with Noah. She has apologized multiple time and she is done. If he won't listen and forgive her then he is on his own. The one person that is their go between is Ms Gretta. This woman is up to her meddling tricks again with these two. In this book we learn more about Noah's past. Can these two work it out or will they end up destroyed before it is all said and done?

This is another amazing hit by this author. There is so much I want to tell you about this book. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...