Sunday, February 3, 2019

Review of Pleasure Island Collection by Anya Summers


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this collection we get all 9 box in the series. Each of these books in their own rights is amazing but all together you will need something cold near by or someone to help with the heat. I have read and reviewed each of these books individually but don't want to give away to much. This is from Her Master & Commander:

In this book we meet Jared and Naomi. Naomi is looking to get away from her abusive now ex-husband. Jared is looking for more. When Naomi takes a job working on Pleasure Island she never knew what she would find. Jared never knew the perfect submissive would become his employee. Now both of them need to figure out exactly how far are they willing to go? Will they find out before the hurricane hits in more ways than one?

There is so much more I want to tell you about each and everyone of these stories. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this box set will have you locking the doors sending the kids away, ordering in dinner and not stopping till you read those two words "The End". I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...