Thursday, February 28, 2019

Review of Cocky CFO by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amelia Perkins and Carson Cash. Amelia is the good girl of the office. You know the one that works the hardest stays the latest works weekends but never gets the credit, Ya that Amelia. Amelia may be great as an employee her love life is a different story all together. She has never reach the big "O". So when she thinks she is getting snarky with her best friend she find that she has announced this problem to the entire office including the new CFO. Carson has a plan to work this job just like all his others. Come in take care of the overhead and get it read for what the owners want to do next. He thinks he has the first in line to start the ball rolling one look at Amelia though has him doing a double take. Can they both get what they want or will it all blow up in their faces before it is all said and done?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...