Sunday, February 17, 2019

Review of Australian Obsession by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elena Andrews and Lachlan Wright. Elena has known all about Lachlan from her brother Eric. The more she sees of him though the more she wants to be with this man she becomes obsessed. So she scrimps and saves and comes to Australia to meet him and to see her brother. One look is all it takes for Lachlan to know he has found his woman. When he learns he only has 5 days with her. He knows he better move fast or he could lose her forever. He knows she has become his new obsession. Can these two find a HEA or will her brother and where they each live make that impossible?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will grab you from page 1 and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...