Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Review of War by Lane Hart / D.B. West


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nova McQueen and we get Warren "War" O’Neil's story. In this book war wasn't looking to be father of the year but he does want his son safe. So when Nova a woman he had a hot weekend that he still remembers shows up he is ready to fight. Nova isn't looking for trouble but it sure seems to find her. So when she is sent out to the home of the one man she can't seem to forget she just figures it is more of case of bad luck. However when things go from bad to worse for War will he find the break he needs with this woman's help or will it all come crashing down around them both?

This is such an amazing story in this series. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you bout. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...