Monday, February 25, 2019

Review of The Back-Up Series Box Set by A.M. Madden


This is a 5 book series that will have you falling in love with the characters in these books. Each of the devil's lair members has gone through things that will have you wishing you could fix it all for them. There are so many ups and downs in this series that I want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin it for other readers. So what I will say is this is a must own series. You will not be sorry and you will find yourself reading it again and again. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...