Friday, February 22, 2019

Review of My Brother's Best Friend by Layla Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mel and Jackson Page as well as Tyler Cross. All it took was one look across a crowded party to have Mel and Tyler wanting more from the other. Mel never planned on falling for her brother's business partner and best friend but when it all falls apart between the two of them she knows she has to choose a side. It is one of the hardest choices she has to make but she is determined to back family. Tyler knows that one decision to buy out Jackson cost him more than he has ever made. Losing Mel was like losing part of himself. He wants her back but wonders did his one choice ruin any future? Can these two find a HEA or will the past be more than they can overcome?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...