Sunday, February 17, 2019

Review of His Demand by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Celine Booth and Dawson Spark. Celine has just moved to town and the last person she every expected to meet is a man named Dawson. One look and she is hooked one touch and she can feel the sparks. Dawson knows he shouldn't have walked into that bar that night. Once he did he should have walked away from her. There is just something about her though that draws him to her. They both have secrets and if they come to light it will be possibly deadly for them both. They wonder will being together make them more or destroy them both?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the surprises for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...