Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Review of Budapest by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Audrey and Tamás Buda. Audrey has some to Budapest for a summer internship. Not one she was looking to have but one her dad set up for her. Though this is not what she wanted to do for the summer she knows it is a great opportunity and treats it that way. That is until she gets a good look at the man who use to torture her. Tamás can not believe how much Audrey has changed. All he can seem to think about now is being with the woman who is slowly becoming an obsession. Can these two have a HEA though or will his daughter and her father be obstacles they just can't overcome?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...