Thursday, February 7, 2019

Review of Gardener by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Daisy and Duke. Daisy and her best friend Dawna are home discussing her latest disaster of a date. When they look up and see a specimen that is meant to be admired up close and for a long period of time. However Dawna has to go before that happens. So Daisy decides to take her friends advice and get a whole lot close to the man she never thought she would ever meet. Duke is just out of the seals and is now working landscaping in the civilian world. It is taking some adjustments on his part but he is figuring it all out. When he sees a woman watching him use his buddies outdoor shower though he wants to get her a whole lot closer as well. Will they find a HEA when they both learn who they are connected through or will Daisy's dad make that impossible for both of them?

This is a good story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...