Sunday, February 3, 2019

Review of Irresistible Seal Box Set by Amanda Heartley


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this set we get all 4 books in this series. If you are looking for alpha males who know not only how to fight for what they want as well as for the women they believe are theirs. Then this is the set for you. Each of these book is full of action romance and scenes that will have you looking for something to cool yourself down with. 

There is so much I want to tell you about each of these stories. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say these books will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. This is the type of series that will have you unable to put it down until you have read every last one of them. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...