Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Review of The Pin Up Girl by Roma James


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Geneva Danes, Caleb Dolan, Worth Benson, and Ethan Bates. While in Florida on a photo shoot she is literally knock right off her feet. Worth didn't know what he had run into when he went for the volleyball. As fate would have it he is playing with Ethan and Caleb. One look at Geneva and all the boys want to see more. When they all find out that they are in the same town they wonder if fate is really on their side. When Geneva starts getting that creepy feeling and comes back to a tossed room she knows she needs help. Can these four find out who is after her and get her the HEA she deserves or will her stalker make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It does have its twists and turns that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...