Sunday, February 3, 2019

Review of No Regrets by Amiee Louise


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not a stand alone and needs to be read in order to have the story make sense. In this book we see that Sam is trying to find a way to reach Payton. With all the pain she is drowning in she can't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Though even through it all they know that the world starts and stops with the other. Can these two finally get their HEA or will it all come crashing down yet again for them?

This series is amazing and this is another hit out of the park in it. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book like all the others in this series will take you on a roller-coaster ride you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...