Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Review of Snow and the Seven Men by Nicole Casey


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sasha Snow, Dan, Bash, Graham, Harry, Jim, Seth, and Stevie. Sasha is a doing great things for Mirror Mirror as a chemical biologist however her boss is taking all the credit. Sasha thinks that she is there to find items in a remote location. Little does she know that her boss has sent her there to die. The 7 men she meets she thinks are on her side but she keeps wondering why things keep happening to only her. Can she make it out of this alive and if she does will the men be there for her or will this just be another mistake she made by taking this trip?

This is another amazing hit by this author. it does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...