Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Review of The Brat's Very Hard Lesson by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Krista & Wayne. Krista is the ultimate brat. So when her parents decide to sell their home and move away to retire they don't take her with them. They set her up with a place to live and even a job. The thing is though Krista doesn't respect anyone including Wayne the owner of the inn she works in. That is until Wayne learns exactly how to bring this little girl to heal. Can they find a HEA or will this just be a lesson that Krista finally needed?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...