Thursday, December 15, 2022

Review of Paying Dad's Italian Debt by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Clara & Cosimo. Cosimo breaks into the house that Clara is renting with the intention of kidnapping her to get her dad to pay back the money. What he didn't plan on Clara and what she would make him feel. Clara knows she lied to her dad about why she needed to rent the place in Italy. When a man breaks into the place though she thinks things have gone from bad to worse. Can they get a HEA or will it be over before it begins?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...