Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Review of Jasmine Bred by Her Harem by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary ad honest review.  

In this book we meet Jasmine, Clive, Mark, Ian, & Tyler. Jasmine has made it to the beach but her 4 other girlfriends have been caught by a storm and are unable to fly out on time. So she decides to have fun on her own till they get there. That is when she meets the guys. The fun she originally planned suddenly changes. Can they find a HEA or will this just be a vacation fling?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...