Thursday, December 8, 2022

Review of Firefighter Daddies by Kelli Callahan

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Lucy, Spencer, & Dax. Can three broken people find a HEA? Lucy has been referred to by many names hurricane Lucy is just one of them. When she comes to her sister's place in the hopes of hooking up with a guy to lose her V card she gets more than she planned. Spencer & Dax have been a little addriffed since they left the military. One look at Lucy and they wonder if she really is trouble or just needs the right men?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...