Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Review of Hubby's Stepdaddy's Taboo Private Show by Emily Crescent

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rachel and her Jonah. Rachel is just trying to keep their head above water but the only way to do it is to strip on the weekends. When she does a private party that he husband's stepfather is at. Can they find a HEA or will this be the end of the extra help she can bring in?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...