Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Review of StepDaddy's Delicious Little Treat by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Danielle & her stepdaddy. Danielle has finally met the man of her dreams. Too bad he is her stepfather. She isn't going to let a little thing like that stand in her way. With her mother gone since about the time she turned 18 she is determined to show this man he is still all man. Can they find a HEA or will there be too many roadblocks in the way?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...