Thursday, December 15, 2022

Review of Her Stepdaddy Takes Over by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave the voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emily & her stepfather Grant. Emily thought she would have the storybook life when she decided to take a gap year from college. What happened instead was she ends up living on other people's couches or when her friend gets her a bed in a motel. She can't stand it anymore so she calls home hoping for some help. Little did she know her stepfather would be the person to rescue her. Can she find a HEA or will it all blow up in her face again?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...