Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Review of Mountain Daddy's Taboo Desire by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brandy & Clark. Brandy has been Clark's personal assistant for awhile now. When she hears him talk about being a daddy. She knows she needs to know more and be everything he needs. Clark never thought of his assistant in any way other than work. When she shows him what she could bring to him he starts seeing her in a whole new light. Can these two find a HEA or will work always be in the way?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...