Saturday, December 31, 2022

Review of Menacing Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cecily & Killian. When this book opens we find that Cecily has been with Rebel from the demon's biker gang. When she sees Killian at the gas station he gives her the chance to get away. Killian isn't sure what is up with the girl on the back of the biker's bike. He sees her small clothes and bruises and knows he has the ability to help her. Can they find a HEA or will the Demon's make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...