Saturday, December 3, 2022

Review of Icing Sugar Cookie by Frankie Love

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Sugar Staple & Rainier Crumble. While walking in the grocery store to find Sugar crying on the floor while holding a bag of sugar. Rainier can only think he wants to make it better. Little did he know this one woman would change his life. Sugar can't believe that her mother has taken all of her inheritance money. She also doesn't understand why this man is being so kind to her. Can these two find a HEA or will there be other reasons for them not to be together?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...