Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Review of A Very Naughty Christmas Collection by Sofia T Summers

 


I received this collection with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this collection we have three stories of couples that most people wouldn't ever think would be together. This season, will they be naughty or nice to get exactly what they want under their tree. Can they find a HEA or when the clock reaches midnight will it all be gone in a flash?

Amazing collection by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...