Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Review of Three Second Chances for Christmas by Rebel Bloom

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Violet, Jayden, Ian, & Adam. When this book opens we find that at Thanksgiving dinner Violet seems to be the butt of the family jokes (they aren't the funny ones). If that wouldn't be bad enough her ex Jayden is sitting across from her. Little did she know that not only would she meet up with 1 ex but all three. Can they all find a HEA or will this be something else entirely?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...