Sunday, December 4, 2022

Review of Hubby's Stepdaddy's Possessive Passion by Emily Crescent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Carrie & George. Carrie loves her husband but he seems very distant to her and seems to want her to be something else. See Carrie is very opinionated but he is looking for a very demure quiet wife. So when he tells her his stepdad is coming to visit she doesn't think much about it. Little did she know the man she was about to meet was going to change her in ways she never knew. Can they get a HEA or will it all blow up in their face?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...