Saturday, December 3, 2022

Review of Extra Dirty by Kate Hunt

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Melody & Warner. From the moment she moved in Warner was sure he had his new neighbor pegged. The problem was he had no clue how much she would change his life. Melody has never met a man as attractive as Warner or as infuriating. She is willing to chip away at his hard exterior but will she find a soft middle or will it all be growls and bites? Can they find a HEA or will this just be unhappy neighbors?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...