Saturday, December 31, 2022

Review of Stepdaddy Sets Me Straight by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Fauve & her stepfather. When Fauve comes home one day she learns that not only has her mom left her stepfather but her as well. That is when she also learns that her her stepfather is going to kick her out of the house unless she can learn to change her ways. Can they find a HEA or will it all blow up in her face?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...