Monday, December 12, 2022

Review of Christmas with My Best Friend's Brothers by Kai Lesy


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Harper Olson, Jackson, Aiden, Nathan Bishop. Harper has agreed to join her best friend for Christmas. After everything that has just happened to her she has no desire to deal with the brothers. Will this Christmas season teach them all about looking to their fellow man or will they leave ready to kill one another?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...