Monday, December 12, 2022

Review of Tamed by Daddy by Ali Keen

 


I received this collection with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this collection we get 6 stories. Each of these stories shows daddies who know that their perfect little is out there they just have to find her. When they do find each other they must show that they believe in a chance to be there for one another. Will they all get their HEA or will it all be a dream?

Another amazing collection by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...