Sunday, December 25, 2022

Review of Tinsel & Teasing by Sylvia Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Isadora, Clyde, Knox & Luke. Isadora had already decided on what kind of men she wanted. Getting them however was a fairytale she was sure. That is until she tripped into a table of them. The three of of them know what woman they want and will do whatever they have to, to get her. Can they find a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...