Sunday, December 25, 2022

Review of Hubby's Stepdaddy's Forbidden Attention by Emilly Crescent

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Julia and Brandon her husband's stepfather. When her husband forgets another important date this one being their anniversary she is just done. When his stepfather sends her a text and is there for a shoulder to cry on. Well things just got a whole lot more interesting. Can Julia find a HEA or will her husband's absence make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...