Saturday, December 3, 2022

Review of Decker by B. L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elsa & Decker. Elsa has come with her aunt to learn about the stewart job with Decker. One look is all it takes to wish this man would be hers. When it seems like he is hitting on her she just can't believe it. Decker has one goal now and that is to get to his princess. One look at Elsa and she is all he can think about. Can these two find a HEA or will they just be a one time thing?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...