Monday, December 19, 2022

Review of The Holiday Dilemma by S. L. Sterling

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brook Kinley & Tristan Ryan.These two first met years earlier in culinary school. It did not go good. Though Tristan is attracted to her he has one problem it is his mouth he says things he doesn't mean that turn her off. Brook has had a plan since before she made it to school and is determined to make it to those goals. She will also not let some pushy, rude guys make her feel bad about that. Can they find a HEA or will they forever be stuck in the past?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...