Saturday, December 3, 2022

Review of Fiance's Stepdad's Forbidden Conditions by Emily Crescent

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Julia & Logan. Julia goes to Logan and asks for his help when Gage is thrown in jail. He initially tells her no and then changes his mind. If she will do exactly as he says for the next 60 days he will bail Gage out. Julia begins to realize how she truly feels about both Logan and Gage. Can they find a HEA or when the 60 days is up will everything change?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...