Sunday, December 25, 2022

Review of Stepdaddy Won't Put Up With Me by Scott Wylder



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Eleanor and her Stepfather. When Eleanor gets in trouble this time her mom isn't around to bail her out. When her stepfather not only threatens to kick her out but spanks her for what she is doing she doesn't know what this means now. All she does know is she will do anything to make daddy happy again.

Another super hot story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...