Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Review of Inspired Artist Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 


In this book we meet Claire & Adam. Claire has always wanted to get out from underneath her parents and be allowed to do art. So when she finally moves out she goes for her dream and gets a private tutor who just happens to be Adam. Adam has never met a woman like Claire. After one meeting all he can think of is her. Can they find a HEA or will they only ever want each other from afar?

Another hit out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...