Friday, January 4, 2019

Review of Accidental Romeo by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Wendy Agnes and Hunter Forsythe. All Wendy had to do was deliver the cake. Not that she wanted to not after her friend stole her prom date and was now marrying said man. She was over it though right? So when she almost hits a kid on his skate board that is just the beginning. Hunter is having a tough time connecting with his son lately. He knows there is so much that he needs to tell him but he just can't bring himself to do it. So when he finds his son and a woman he can't keep his eyes off of he doesn't know what to do. Can these two find a HEA or will there be more to their stories that will keep them apart forever?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs, boy does it every, that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this will be one of those books you lock yourself in a room, send the kids away, order dinner in and not put it down until you read those two words, THE END. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...