Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Review of Possessive Valentine by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Valentina and Valentino. Valentina has knows for years that the one man she wants is her brothers best friend. Now she has worked hard graduated from college early and is determined to prove to Valentino that she is the woman for him. If only she can get him to see her that way. Valentino takes one look at Valentina and knows she is his woman. He is determined to let nothing stand in his way. Until he remembers that not only is his best friend her brother he is the brains behind their business as well. Can they find a HEA where they don't lose everything or will is all be a pipe dream that blows up in their face. 

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...