Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Review of Naughty or Nice by Laney Powell


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this story we meet Cate Morgan and Aleksandr Dragomirov. Cate and Aleksandr dated in high school. But when Cate decided to go away to college and earn her degree it all ended really badly. Now Cate is back and working in the mall as a cashier until she can find employment in her field. The last thing she expected to find was Aleksandr playing Santa. Aleksandr has thought of Cate over the years especially when he realizes he might be the reason he killed them. He was hurt though and didn't want to be the one left behind. Now that he has seen her again though he isn't sure what he wants. Can they find a HEA or will they both be left out in the cold this Christmas season?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on an emotional journey with these characters you won't want off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...