Sunday, January 13, 2019

Review of Real Men Bite by Celia Kyle and Marina Maddix


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Valerie "Val" Logan and Zeke Soren. Valerie is on leave from the military and is determined to find out what has happened to her best friend Chloe. So she goes to the last place she knows she was. However her place is empty and there is a for rent sign in the front yard. After driving what seems like forever to hit a dead end. All she wants is something to eat and a good nights sleep she figures she can start fresh in the morning. Too bad an overzealous wolf decides he has taken a liking to Val. He learns quickly that not all humans are weak and can be played with. Zeke is having his own problems in the pack without having to deal with Chloe's old college roommate to add to the mix. However one sniff when he walks into the police station tells him not only has he found Val she's his mate. Can these two find a HEA or will the lies that they have to tell stand between them and make that impossible?

This is another amazing hit by these authors. This book can be read as a stand-lone but I would recommend reading the series in order to avoid revealing any secrets. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will tell you this book will grab hold of you and not let go until the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

1 comment:

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...