Monday, January 21, 2019

Review of Possessive Hunter by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Charlize and Hunter. For as long as Charlize can remember she has had a crush on her brother's best friend Hunter. She knew that he did dangerous things and believed that to get the man she needed to be like the man. So she went into the Marines and finished a 4 year stings in the in listed infantry. After that she has come to South Africa to find her man. Hunter has been more of a loner for more years than he can count. When he hits with a tranquilizer dart what he thinks is another poacher. He learns that things aren't always as they seem. Can these two find their HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing book. It really does get into what we need to be aware of and do for animals. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...