Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Review of Resolutions Snow Job by Laney Powell


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Annalise Walsh and Markus Donnelly. Both of these characters need a change from their regular lives but for totally different reasons. Annalise is looking to get out and meet new people with her position at her 9-5 job she knows that isn't going to happen. So she sees and ad for a ski instructor at the Wonderland ski resort. She thinks this could just be her ticket. Markus has taken a leave of absence from his normal job. He needs this time to recover from the loss of both his parents and the fact that his fiance left him when he needed her most. So he decides to also answer and ad for a ski instructor at the Wonderland ski resort. Little did either of them know what they would find. Can these two find more than a little adventure while taking time from their regular lives or will it just be something they will remember when they are old?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on an adventure you didn't know you would have. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...