Saturday, January 19, 2019

Review of Hating the Cocky Jock by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brynn and Sean. While in the locker room boys being boys talked about Brynn and how hot she is. One of them says the Sean has already been with her and the other players without him saying a word believe it. Though he was trying to protector her from one of the biggest players on the team it all ended up backfiring on him. Brynn is in a male dominated field that is why she doesn't date players. So when one of the players comes up to her and tells her he knows that she and Sean hooked up she is pissed. She knows rumors like this can ruin her career. Can these two find a way to a HEA or will being who they are ruin that forever?

This is so so good. It is part of a series but is a stand alone in it. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...