Saturday, January 19, 2019

Review of Christmas on the Rocks by Michelle Dare


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Shaine Prescott and Maxton Kenrick. Shaine is still in love with Maxton but she knows when she left for college she would never get a second chance with him. That doesn't mean she doesn't crave it with all her being. Maxton doesn't know how to get past the fact that Shaine is still the only woman he truly wants. Can these find their HEA or will the hurt from the past be more than either can overcome?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say this book will grab you from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...