Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Review of Polar Bear Christmas by Emilia Hartley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Holly Carter and Claus. Claus is looking for the Carter's because they took something from him that he wants back. Holly is trying to avoid the Carter's because she just doesn't want to take the abuse one more year. So they agree to team up for one year and whatever happens happens. Each of them has a reason for coming to this family gathering neither knows the others reasons behind it but is willing to make this work. What happens though when the pretend doesn't feel like pretend any more? Will they find a HEA or will the past be more than they can overcome?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this characters will take you on an emotional journey you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...