Thursday, January 3, 2019

Review of Lucky 13 by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Addison and Dylan Cox. Addison lives in Vegas so when her aunt decides to get married for the 3rd time. She asks Addison to set up her bachlorette party. Not be the maid of honor just host the part since she live there. She decides to take her to the hot new show. Little did she know the man of the hour would not only want to meet her but would also be her best friends dad. Dylan took one look at Addison and without knowing her name knows he wants her. However she gets away from him after his dance. Luck is on his side though when she comes over to see his daughter before she goes back to college. Can these two find a HEA or will who they are to the people around them make that impossible?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say these characters will grab hold of you and not let go even when the story ends. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...